Anpetu Luta Otipi would like its partners to demonstrate a basic level of preparedness for working with youth and/or adult populations. The following criteria should be met prior to seeking partnership:
- Regular access to a stable population of youth or adults who will benefit from prevention and wellness activities.
- Regular access to a facility within which to facilitate prevention/wellness activities.
- Adequate staff to participant ratio.
- All paid staff and volunteers that are facilitating prevention education or are involved in prevention services in any way must be drug and alcohol free for two years prior to today’s date.
- Maintain an adequate financial accounting system where receipts related to prevention activities are submitted to Anpetu Luta Otipi.